|Jianchuan Road, Minhang Distrcit, Shanghai, Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Polyester, Nomex, PPS, P84, Or Others||Type:||High Effience|
|Scope Of Application:||Air Purifier, Filter, Compressor, Paint Baking Room, Fan, Vacuum Cleaner||Usage:||Air|
Main technical characteristics of folded fabric bags
The folded bag is a new technology suitable for the existing pulse jet bag filter. The technology does not need any structural changes to the bag filter, and the design of the bag, the core component of the filter, is almost revolutionary improved.
1) Direct substitution of the existing circular (elliptical) filter bag and keel of the dust collector without structural modification of the main equipment.
2) According to the design and requirements of the system, the filter area can be increased by 50%-150%.
3) Reduce the pressure difference of the system significantly, thereby improving the overall performance of the system and the service life of the cloth bag.
4) Reduce the frequency of cleaning or extend the interval of cleaning by a large margin
5) Compared with ordinary cloth bags, the efficiency of pulse ash removal (the same filter material) is obviously improved because of its special structure.
6) With the increase of effective bag spacing, the airflow rising speed between bags decreases, which greatly optimizes the effect of online ash removal.
7) The special design of bag/keel greatly reduces the fatigue damage and intermittent emission caused by pulse injection.
8) The keel has no transverse supporting ring and large effective contact area, which completely avoids the direct impact on the cloth bag.
9) The filter area can be increased and the length of the cloth bag can be shortened to optimize the operation of the system.
10) greatly reduce the amount of compressed air and the load of air compressor and pulse valve
11) Load of fan is greatly reduced and energy consumption of system is significantly reduced.
12) The cost of system maintenance (energy consumption, auxiliary equipment, parts and manpower) has decreased significantly.
13) Any existing filters (polyester, polypropylene, acrylic, PPS, aramid, P84, PTFE, glass fibers and all kinds of filters that meet the requirements of the system and their various treatments, including PTFE coating) may be used.