|Jianchuan Road, Minhang Distrcit, Shanghai, Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|PRODUCT:||Aramid Nomex Filter Bag Pocket Dust Filter Felt Air Filters Flat Cages Baghouse||Material:||Aramid Needle Felt|
|Thickness:||2mm||Feature:||High Filtration Accuracy|
|Usage:||Dust Filter||Type:||Pocket Filter|
Needlepunch Nonwoven PPS Sleeve Filter Bag Dust Collector for Cement Plant House Filter
Made with 100% Meta-Aramid short fiber, original China. Punched with skilled optimized carding, and needle stitched, it is good to be finished with a qualified finalized process. Its good characteristic on stability, safe to bodies, high filtering efficient.
1. Weight: standard 500gsm
2. Thickness: 2.0mm
3. Density: 0.25g/cm3
4. Broken strength: Warp >=600, Weft >=1000
5. Elongation at breakage%: Warp <=35, Weft <=55
6. Air permeability: 150 ~ 250L/M2.S
7. Dry shrinkage%: <1
8. Operating temperature: Continuous 220C, Peak 260C
Heat set, singed, calendered, available with PTFE coated, PTFE membrane.
Plastic knitted bag, Shipping carton
1. Ambient bag: The room temperature bag is mainly made of polyester, polypropylene, acrylic and other fibers through non-woven and textile technology. It has good air permeability, smooth surface, good dimensional stability, easy to peel off dust and other excellent performance. It is mainly used in dust removal and normal temperature flue gas treatment in industries where dust pollution occurs in general industrial enterprises.
2. Medium-temperature cloth bag: With the increasing emphasis on environmental protection by the country, especially the rapid development of bag-type dust-removing technology industry in recent years, China has begun to use imported synthetic fiber to develop conditions that can adapt to more severe working conditions. Lifetime high performance filter material. At present, the common medium-temperature filter material is aramid fiber, PPS series fiber through the immersion, waterproof, anti-oil, anti-corrosion process, so as to achieve the desired effect;
3. High-temperature cloth bags: High-temperature cloth bags are mainly made of high-strength fibers such as P84, expanded glass fiber and ultra-fine glass fiber, which are processed through spinning and non-woven processes. They are characterized by good thermal stability, high filtration efficiency and long service life. Mainly used in dust collectors under various high-temperature flue gas conditions.