|Jianchuan Road, Minhang Distrcit, Shanghai, Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Runningfilter High Quality Cement Silo Polyester Filter Bag Manufacturer||Filtration Direction:||Surface Filter|
|Diameter:||115 - 200 Mm||Length:||2000 - 9000mm|
|Dust Cleaning Type:||Pulse Jet Clean||Working Temperature:||190 Degree|
Runningfilter High quality cement silo polyester filter bag manufacturer
Filter bag is the core of the dust filter components. The filter bag has the strict requirements on design, filter material cutting, woven technology etc. These requirements are very important for the normal operation of the bag filter and convenient maintenance, and it is great significance to enlong the service life of the filter bag.
Structure and application
Filter bag are composed by woven filter material bag body and supported in role, snap ring, clamp, chain hoist, etc. The rest of the filter bag dust collector and its accessories are the venturi tube, frame, mouth of elastic ring, etc.
FILTER BAG FUNCTION
When the dust gas through the filter bag. The dust will be block on the filter bag surface. The clean gas will pass away. So we can say that,The filter bag is the core of the dust filter. Or, you can consider it as the lung in our body.
The diameter of the filter bag is 115-200mm, length is 2000 - 9000mm, the specifications of the commonly used filter bag is 120 - 160 mm diameter, 2000 ~ 6000mm length.
The diameter of the filter bag should around 115 mm diameter to 200mm diameter. The filter bag length should 2000 - 9000mm, the specifications of the commonly used filter bag is 125 - 170 mm diameter, 2000 ~ 6000mm length.
The oval, flat, envelope and support ring types of filter bag, please be sure to enquiry for us with detailed information.
Filter bag processing need attention
Filter bag processing matters that should be paid attention:
After the selection of filter bag material and determine the specifications of the filter bag, we will process the filter bag as following attention matters:
(1) Precise design required size of the filter cloth for filter bag parts, the filter cloth will larger than the actual amount design size, to leave a spare for weaving.
(2) To choose the right filter bag accessories, specifications and check its quality. The filter bag accessories should match the filter bag quality requirements.
(3) We make the filter bag line drawing, cutting, sewing on automatic production line. When the filter bag need manual processing, we will open it on the operation platform, and with certain pulling force to keep it is flat.
(4) We keep the strict processing quality standards, according to design drawings and operation process. Our worker meet the requirements of tooling and clothing shoes and hats, no smoking.
(5) We have the responsible for the processing of products, and examines, waste, residue, defective goods in the beginning.
|Filter bag material||Working temperature||Chemical properties||Application 1||Application 2|
|Polypropylene needle felt||up to 90 degree||Good for Acid and Alkali gas||Grain||High chemical gas and less temperature|
|Polyester needle felt||Up to 130 degree||Good for Acid and nomal for Alkali||Every Dust Collection||Temperature lower than 130 degree|
|Acrylic needle felt||Up to 130 degree||Good for Acid and Alkali gas||Every Dust Collection||Chemical stronger than polyester suitalbe|
|Nomex needle felt||UP to 200 degree||Good for Acid and nomal for Alkali||Asphalt||Cement dust|
|PPS (Polyphenylene Sulphide) Needle felt||Up to 190 degree||Good for Acid and Alkali gas. Bad for Oxygen||Coal fired dust gas||Sulphur|
|P84 (Polyimide) Needle felt||Up to 240 degree||Good for Acid and Alkali gas||Incineration||Temperature lower than 240 degree|
|PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) needle felt||Up to 260 degree||Good for Acid and Alkali gas||Mixed Chemical gas||Temperature lower than 260 degree|
|Glass fiber woven bulk yarn||Up to 280 degree||Good for Acid and Alkali gas||Cement kiln||Coal fired dust gas|
|Glass fiber mixed needle felt||Up to 280 degree||Nomal for Acid and Alkali gas||Acid gas||Temperature lower than 280 degree|