|Jianchuan Road, Minhang Distrcit, Shanghai, Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Shanghai||Usage:||Dust Filter|
|Size:||Dia 120-150mm/length 2500mm-6500||Keyword:||Aramid Filter Bag|
|Work Temperature:||200-240 Degree||Application:||Dust Collector Bag House|
Industrial Meta Aramid Felt Filter Bags dust air Solid Seperation Fire Resistant Welded
aramid needle punched felt are made from the aramid yarn, after needle punched we can get the common 450gsm, 500gsm, 550gsm aramid filter cloth.
There are two kinds of aramid filter cloth used in dust filtration:
1. aramid fiber with aramid scrim
2. Aramid fiber with fiberglass scrim
The aramid filter media common treatment:
Singed, calendered, heat set or water&oil repellent, anti-static, PTFE membrane/coating
The diameter of the filter bag is: diameter 100mm, 125mm, 130mm, 150mm, 180mm, 250mm etc.
Any length is available. Special size is customize.
The aramid bag filter process Method: sewing or welded
Breaking Strength- Warp
Breaking Strength- Weft
Breaking Elongation- Warp
Breaking Elongation- Weft
Heat set, Singeing, Calendering, Water and oil Proof, PTFE Membrane
The company main produce the cement plant, steel plant, power plant, waste incineration, etc use PP, Polyester, Acrylic, MT, PPS, Polyimide, Aramid, PSA, PTFE, Fiberglass, and the compound material type filter fabric, filter bag and it's fitting use bag cages.
1.The filter cloth is based on the thickness of the whole filter layer and belongs to deep filtration
2. the depth of the whole filter layer is formed from the fiber into a three-dimensional porous structure, from the inside and outside to the outside
Dense, forming gradient filtering
3. high pollution capacity, long filtration life, low pressure difference
4.Repeated cleaning, economic benefits
5.usually it can be used for 2 years with aramid filter bag
1) The fume and smoke treatment and particle removing system in metallurgy plant, alloy plant, steel works, moulding factories, fire-retardant factories and power stations
2) Fume filtration, tiny particle recycle and division of liquid and solid in aluminum electro analysis, tin, zinc, cooper and other rare metals
3) Smoke filtration in garbage burning, coal-feed boiler and liquidized laid boilers
4) Division of liquid, solid and tiny particle recycle in chemicals, coke, carbon, dyestuff, pharmacy and plastics
5) Asphalt concrete mixture, cements, ceramics, building materials, lime and plaster
6) Dust treatment, purification and collection in electronics, mining, foodstuff processing, flour and timber processing.