|Jianchuan Road, Minhang Distrcit, Shanghai, Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Cupola Dust Collector Low-pressure Pulse Bag Filter Single-machine Pulse Bag Filter||Type:||Other Waste Gas Treatment Complete Equipment|
|Pulse Dust Collector:||Yes||OEM:||Yes|
Cupola Baghouse Dust Collector Low Pressure Pulse Bag Filter Single Machine
I. Working Principle
A high voltage direct current power supply is connected to the positive and negative poles of the electrostatic precipitator to maintain an electrostatic current between the two poles sufficient for gas separation. Dust particles are charged in the process of ionization through the high voltage electric field. Under the action of electric field force, the dust particles are moved to polar opposite electrodes and deposited on the electrodes, thus separating the dust particles from the dusty gas and then vibrating. The method of beating electrodes makes the dust particles fall into the dust collecting hopper of the dust collector, and the purified air is discharged through the exhaust fume box.
II. Working Conditions
1. Environmental temperature: -10-+50 C (below-20 C, please specify the order).
2. Environmental humidity: <85%.
3. Temperature of dusty gases: <400 C, but higher than 20 C above dew point.
4. Temperature of dusty gas: It is better not to dew in electric field.
5. Dust specific resistance: 104-1012 PI cm.
3. Performance characteristics
1. Dust removal efficiency
2. Equipment resistance is small, generally 200-300 pa, total energy consumption is low, operating costs are low.
3. It can prey on particles with particle size less than 0.1 micron and high temperature flue gas at 300-400 degrees centigrade.
4. The amount of flue gas treated is large. The amount of flue gas treated by a single dust collector has reached 2 million Nm3/h.
5. It can deal with all kinds of dust under complex working conditions.
|Model Specification||Filtration Area||Dust Concentration||Filtration Air Velocity||Filtration Air Volume||Resistance||Efficiency%||Shape Size||Weight|