|Jianchuan Road, Minhang Distrcit, Shanghai, Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Dust Collector Bag Filter Barrel Welded Smoke Manufacturer Gas Box Pulse||Dust Removal Rate:||99%|
|Desulphurization Rate:||99%||Export Dust Concentration:||5g/Nm3|
Pulse bag filter can be assembled with various specifications of solenoid valves according to different specifications. The number of injection bags per valve is 10, 12, 16, 24 and 32. The filter bag diameter is 133 mm and the length of the filter bag is 2450 mm and 3060 mm. The dust collector of this series can operate under negative or positive pressure without any change in its basic structure. Its dust collection efficiency is over 99.8%. The dust concentration of purified gas is less than 100 mg/m3. If the dust collector is used in cold areas or when the flue gas is below zero temperature, it needs to install heat preservation device, and the shell should be changed accordingly.
1. On the basis of retaining the advantages of the original MC, XMC pulse bag filter adopts the Japanese TBF pulse bag filter in the form of air inlet and outlet. The air inlet and outlet are arranged at both ends of the dust collector and the air outlet is equipped with air distributor in the middle of the dust collector, which improves the quality of the equipment and the service life of the filter bag.
2. The pressure of compressed gas used for ash cleaning has been reduced from 57 kg/cm2 to 34 kg/cm2, but the effect of ash cleaning can still reach 57 kg/cm2, which enlarges the scope of application.
3. Because of the structural improvement, the tightness of the equipment is enhanced, and the air leakage is less than 10%, which further improves the product quality requirements.
4. Improve the fixing way of changing bag door cover and filter bag, which is more convenient for equipment maintenance and maintenance, and further prolong the service life of filter bag.
5. Remove the original mixing dragon shell and replace it with mixing dragon ash hopper, which enlarges the use effect of cleaning ash, enhances the sealing, expedites the ash removal and reduces the amount of maintenance.
XMC pulse bag filter can be widely used in dust collection system of asphalt mixing plant crushing, mill, dryer, kiln and other dust and smoke. The material of filter bag of dust collector is polyester needle-punched felt, which allows the use temperature of frontier area to be less than 120 C. If filter bag adopts Metas high temperature at the permissible temperature of the above filter material, cooling measures should be adopted before waste gas enters the dust collector.
Type Selection Parameters and Principles of XMC Pulse Bag Precipitator
(1) The main technical parameters of the unit selection are air flow, gas temperature, dust concentration and humidity. According to the large value of air volume, gas temperature and dust concentration in process design, and according to the principle that the value is slightly smaller than that in technical performance table, the corresponding type of dust collector, i.e. the type of dust collector needed, is determined by the filter bag according to the inlet concentration, gas temperature and humidity content.
(2) The air consumption in the table is centralized in the factory. If the air machine is used alone, the actual air consumption will increase to 1.5 times the value in the table.
(3) In the column of compressed air consumption, the proposed amount of air consumption is the large amount of air consumption of this type of equipment.
Pulse bag filter is a new type of high efficiency pulse filter improved on the basis of national standard MC-II and Japanese TBF bag filter. It combines the advantages of different kinds of pulse jet filter with chamber back-blowing, overcomes the shortcomings of insufficient cleaning intensity and uneven distribution of inlet and outlet air, and enlarges the application scope of pulse bag filter. The structure of this type of dust collector has its own characteristics, so it improves the efficiency and adaptability of dust collection, prolongs the service life of filter bags. After years of production practice, the equipment runs steadily, the amount of maintenance is small, and the combination range is large, which is well received by the vast number of users.
Pulse bag filter can be widely used in the dust collection system of crushing, grinding, drying, kiln and other dust and smoke in asphalt mixing plant. The material of filter bag is usually made of polyester needle-punched felt, which permits continuous use of temperature less than 120 degrees. For example, the filter bag is made of Metas needle-punched felt at high temperature, and its permissible use temperature can reach 204 degrees. If the temperature of the treated waste gas is higher than the permissible temperature of the above filter material, cooling measures should be taken before the waste gas enters the dust collector.