|Jianchuan Road, Minhang Distrcit, Shanghai, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Equipment Name:||High Flow Filter Cartridge Outer Cage Extension Machine||Power:||6KW|
|Power Supply:||380V 50HZ||Air Pressure:||6Kg/cm2|
High flow filter cartridge out cage extension machine
Brief Introduction of Large Flow Filter Core Welding Machine:
This equipment is a special hot-melt welding equipment for large flow filter core with diameter of 150 mm. It is a single-end hot-melt welding equipment. It can realize welding of different end caps by changing the die. It is driven by servo motor, precise digital control, easy to change the die and easy to operate. It can also replace the die to realize welding of folded filter core with different diameters of 68 mm, 80 mm, 83 mm and 130 mm.
Through an intellectualized control heating plate, servo motor drives the movement of the working positions of the filter element end cover die, the filter element hot plate welding die and the filter element body die. When the heating plate is placed between the filter core body and the end cover of the filter core, the filter core begins to be heated into a melting state, the heating die of the filter core withdraws, and the filter core body and the end cover are solidified together under the push of the servo motor.
Device Drive: Servo Drive or Pneumatic 2 Options
Equipment price: Negotiation (specific price please contact customer service)
Equipment alias: large flow filter element welding machine, large flow filter element end cover welding machine, large flow filter element production equipment, big fat folding filter element welding machine, big fat filter element welding machine, big fat filter element welding machine, big fat filter element production equipment, folding filter element production line...
1. Equipment rack (professional stainless steel pipe, stainless steel plate welding, plastic spraying appearance)
2. Equipment cabinet (separate electromechanical cabinet, control system using PLC and touch screen control)
3. Driving part (full servo motor drive, die-assisted cylinder clamping)
4. Die part (hot plate welding die is high quality brass, surface PTFE, cold die is high quality aluminium alloy, surface oxidation treatment)
Daily Maintenance and Maintenance of Equipment:
1. Apply lubricating oil regularly at the slider position to ensure long-term accurate operation of the equipment.
2. Start heating half an hour before work every day. When the working temperature is reached, wipe the hot plate mould with cotton cloth to ensure that the mould is clean.
3. The equipment should work in a dry, normal temperature and airtight workshop.
4. After long-term non-use of equipment, the whole equipment should be wiped with alcohol cotton cloth and packed with film.